Saturday, July 14, 2012

Paint day!

It may only be a little bit after 9pm, but I'm about 2 minutes away from seeing the back of my eyelids.

Mission "Paint the Whole House in One Day" began bright and early this morning around 7:30am. We were so fortunate to have a slew of wonderful friends who came to join us. We couldn't have done it with out them! Unfortunately, I did not think to get very many pictures. But regardless, lots of thanks go out to Christian, Rudy, Cory, Mark, Melanie, Susan, Cameron, Andy, Andrew, and Tripp for all their hard work! What sweet friends we have!


Now I realize the photos don't show the house off too well. I'm still waiting to post before/after pics. Although our goal was to paint the whole house, we still have a good bit of touch-up to do. Tomorrow's jobs will include painting trim and cabinets!

Okay, well I think it's time to call it a night. Lennox is asleep and that means I should be too! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment